Smiles with Care Membership Plans
For our patients without insurance, our membership program provides simpler and lower cost payments for preventive care. We value your loyalty.
Advantages Over Dental Insurance
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No claim forms
- No frequencies
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- No one will be denied coverage
- No waiting periods
- Up to 2 Exams, Routine Cleanings and Necessary X-rays
- 1 Emergency Care Visit: Exam and Necessary X-rays
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Up to 2 Fluoride Treatments When Indicated
- 1 Cosmetic Consultation
- 15% Discount on All Other Dental Treatments
- PERIO PLAN* – Up to 4 Periodontal Maintenance Care visits, 2 Exams, and Necessary X-rays
*When periodontal gum infection is present, our periodontal program covers the necessary maintenance care for your overall health.
Terms and Conditions
- Children are 13 or younger.
- Services are based upon a plan year. The full membership dues are due on the date of enrollment and eligibility will begin at that time remaining active for one year. There are no waiting periods.
- This is NOT dental insurance, rather a savings plan. This savings plan cannot be used in conjunction with dental insurance or other discounts.
- This plan is only valid at this dental office. Care from other providers or specialists is not included. Membership fees are subject to change.
- The program is for YOU and is not transferable.
- When using 3rd party financing, such as Care Credit, the 15% discount will be reduced to 5%.
- You will be entitled to the dental benefit membership program for 12 consecutive months. You have the right to cancel at any time, by submitting a written request. However, this plan is non-refundable.
- If you are a current patient enrolling in the Smile With Care Membership Plan, your account MUST have a ZERO balance.
- The plan is not retroactive and will become effective on the date of enrollment.
- It is the member’s responsibility to utilize the services included in this agreement within their plan year limit. Any unused benefits will not be carried over or refunded. The plan is non-transferable.
- In exchange for the care provided under this plan, the covered member agrees to pay all balances in full at the time of treatment. If treatment is not paid in FULL at the time of service, the 15% discount is void.
- The member has the right to opt out of the plan for a full refund within 30 days of enrollment as long as treatment has not begun. If ANY treatment has been performed or if 30 days from enrollment have lapsed, NO refund will be given.
- If appointments are broken without 24 hours prior notice, a cancellation fee of $25 will apply. If a second appointment is broken without notice, the Smiles With Care Membership becomes void and no refunds will be given.
- Memberships are provided exclusively to uninsured patients of our practice and shall not be considered pre-payment for future services or payment for access to discounted services.
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.