Safety in Our Office
- We have ALWAYS provided strict, above-standard care in our infection control and safety procedures. In fact, I was the Chairperson of the Infection Control and Safety Committee at Boston University Dental School. WE’VE GOT THIS!!
- We will do what we have always done: empower you to a healthy, confident, and bright smile through the integrity of our compassionate team in a professional, welcoming environment. We care.
What WE are doing for YOU!
- Everyone is trained in our infection control methods from hand washing to sterilizing instruments. We have confirmed that what we are doing is hospital level care. Briana has read the whole chapter in her dental assisting book!
- Maria is following me everywhere wiping anything I look at, let alone touch, with hospital-grade disinfectants including all the door handles.
- We use appropriate PPE determined by the procedure we are doing. We are in close contact with our favorite dental suppliers to acquire the necessary supplies as soon as they become available.
- We are staying home if we feel sick.
We are giving more time per appointment to allow for infection control turn around and to not have a crowd at one time.
- We are staying informed with daily updates from the CDC, American Dental Association, and Florida Dental Association. We are ready for any new methods, techniques, and protocols that are developed with scientific advances.
What YOU can do for US!
- Stay home if you are sick or have a temperature. Take care of yourself!
- If you believe you have been in contact with someone with CoVid-19, please wait two weeks to come in.
- Wait in your vehicle once you arrive. Call us when you are here.
- Please wear a mask when you enter.
- Do not have a friend or family member come into the office with you. As much as possible, we will keep social distancing here.
- If you have traveled recently, please wait two weeks before coming in.
- If you are experiencing a true dental emergency, DO CALL. We are here to care for you!
What will happen on the day of your appointment
- Hand sanitizer will be provided as you soon as you walk in.
- We will take your temperature
- Before your treatment, we will have you stop in the bathroom to rinse with Peroxyl and to wash your hands.
Make Your Appointment Today!
7130-A Estero Blvd #2
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931